HOW TO ENTER
To receive one (1) automatic entry into the prize draw (“Draw”) in the Harley-Davidson Insurance Services* Competition (“Promotion”), participants must complete all of the following steps:
- Attend the 24th Australian National H.O.G. Rally between the dates 27 February to 1 March, 2015, inclusive, at Tamworth, New South Wales (“Event”);
- Obtain the Entry codeword from the Spring Edition of the H.O.G. magazine, the Event Rally Bag or from a Harley-Davidson Insurance Services* representative at the Event;
- Complete (inclusive of entering the Entry codeword and the Entrant’s personal contact details) and submit the iPad entry form in the Harley-Davidson Financial Services tent at the Event (“Entry”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Entry
1. Information about how to enter and the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 of Level 13, 414 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (“Swann”). A permit is not required for this Promotion.
Eligibility and Validity of Entries
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years and have valid proof of identity.
4. No more than one Entry from each Event attendee (“Entrant”) is permitted.
5. Entrants are ineligible to enter this Promotion if they are a director, employee or contractor of Swann, or an agency, retailer or supplier directly associated with this competition; or an immediate family member of any of the former.
6. Swann reserves the right to cancel the Promotion without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of terror or act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event beyond Swann’s control.
7. Swann reserves the right at any time (including during or after the Event) to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Failure by Swann to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The first (1st) valid Entry drawn in the Draw will win a $1,000 Harley-Davidson gift card (“First Prize”). The second (2nd) valid Entry drawn (in a temporal context) in the Draw will win a $500 Harley-Davidson gift card (“Second Prize”). Collectively, the First Prize and the Second Prize are known as the Prizes or, where the context permits, the Prize.
13. The total Prize Value for the Draw is no more than AUD $1500.
14. Acceptance of a Prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of entry to the Event, and any terms and conditions specifically attached to the Prizes, in respect of which Swann accepts no responsibility or liability.
15. Winners are responsible for any further costs associated with redeeming the Prize which are not otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Prizes are subject to availability and Swann reserves the right to substitute the Prizes.
17. Swann is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any Entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
Notification and Unclaimed Prize
18. The winners will be notified by telephone and by email and the winner’s names will be published in “The Northern Daily Leader” and “The Australian” newspapers on 10 March, 2015.
19. The winners must reply to the notifications and claim their Prizes by 26 May, 2015. Upon doing so, Swann will instantly issue the Prizes to the winners.
20. In the event that either of the Prizes remains unclaimed, then an unclaimed Prize Draw will take place at 11am (AEST) on 27 May, 2015 on Level 13, 414 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (“Second Draw”).
21. In the event that there is a winner or there are winners of the Second Draw, he, she or they will be notified by telephone and email following the Second Draw, and shall have their name/s published in “The Northern Daily Leader” and “The Australian” newspapers on 3 June, 2015. Any winner of the Second Draw must reply to the notification by 17 June, 2015, in order to be issued with the Prize.
22. Entrants’ personal information will be collected, used and disclosed to enable Swann to administer this Promotion and Swann may, for this purpose, disclose such information to Australian regulatory authorities, or as required by law.
23. Additionally, the Prize winners give their consent to Swann (which may be revoked by request to Swann) to use their names, images, likeness and / or voices and the fact that they have won a Prize (including Photograph, film and / or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), or for the purpose of promoting any product manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Swann.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Swann, Swann reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Should you have any query in relation to these Terms and Conditions, please contact Swann on 1300 729 089 (option 2).
*Harley-Davidson Insurance Services is a program administered and underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680AFS Licence No. 238292 (Swann).